BUS Boiler Upgrade Scheme
What is BUS (Boiler Upgrade Scheme)
A UK Government scheme introduced in April 2022 applicable to England & Wales, to reduce reliance on fossil fuel bolier for Home Owners, Landlords & Small Businesses application by replacing existing boilers with energy efficient heat pumps.
Information about Heat Pumps and Refrigerants (a controlled substance)
- What is a Heat Pump
- International Standards, Classifications & Regulations regarding
refrigerants (a controlled substances)
- Qualifications & Regulations in handling and installing
equipment containing refrigerants
- Extra measures when using flammable refrigerants & Solution
- Read more about refrigerants
The BUS (Boiler Upgrade Scheme) Regulations
24 May 2022
- ofgem (administrators of BUS)
Help with VAT: From 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2027, there is 0% VAT on the installation of energy-saving materials including heat pumps and biomass boilers.
- MCS (Microgeneration Certification Scheme)
Installer & Product Registeration
LOW CARBON TECHNOLOGIES
RECC (Renewable Energy Consumer Code)
- Energy Saving Trust ( Guide to Heat Pumps)
Heat Pump Supply Chain Research Project Report November 2020
Government Response to Consultation "Clean Heat Grant"