Daikin VRV IV NOW on the ETL List
Daikin’s VRV IV 2 pipe system from Space Air, is now included on the ETL (Energy Technology List), qualifying for the ECA (Enhanced Capital Allowance scheme).
VRV IV - SETTING THE STANDARDS AGAIN
- Annual cost savings up to 25% based on seasonal product efficiency
- Advanced software solutions reducing time needed for system configuration
- Unique continuous heating technology
What is ECA?
The Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) Scheme is part of the Government’s programme to manage climate change. The ECA is designed to help manage climate change by providing enhanced tax relief for business investments in energy-saving equipment that meets pre-determined efficiency criteria, such as air conditioning or heat pumps.
Benefits of ECA
- Improved cash flow
- Reduction in Climate Change Levy or CRC* Energy Efficiency Scheme payment
Not on the ECA List?
Some Daikin products are not on the ETL list, this does not suggest that they are not energy efficient. An alternative to ECA is AIA (Annual Investment Allowance), which will give a tax break on most plant and machinery up to a recently increased capped investment of £250,000 per tax year.
- If you would like information on ECA please visit https://etl.decc.gov.uk/etl/site.html
- If you would like further information on capital allowances please visit www.hmrc.gov.uk/incometax/relief-capital.htm#1
- If you would like information on how to claim ECA please visit https://etl.decc.gov.uk/etl/site/claim.html
- If you would like further information on AIA please visit http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/d/temporary_increase_in_the_annual_investment_allowance.pdf
- Alternatively you can contact us at email@example.com or call 0845 319 1980.
*The Energy Efficiency Scheme (often referred to as simply ‘the CRC’) is a mandatory scheme aimed at improving energy efficiency and cutting emissions in large public and private sector organisations.